Hereunder, there appear the Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter, “Terms and Conditions”) of the Internet Site located in the URL https://drinksify.io/es (hereinafter “Site”).
Every person who enters, uses and browses the Site (“Visitor” and/or “User”) as well as every subscribed person to the current site (“User”) is bound to respect and comply with the following Terms and Conditions.
The use of the services provided by Drinksify is hired through the access, use, browse and subscription to the Site. This, according to the provisions stated in the Terms and Conditions, constitutes a contract between visitors, users and Drinksify. In the event of not agreeing entirely with the Terms and Conditions, we request you not to access nor use the Site.
I. Allowed Uses
The use of the Site is only allowed if the Terms and Conditions are accepted and respected. The following uses are forbidden and the Users agree not to use the site for:
- sending spam, not requested or not authorized advertisement, chain letters or any other type of unlawful communication.
- infringing trademark law or any other intellectual property of Drinksify or third parties;
- subscribing more than one user account under the name of the same person;
- expressing false statements or providing false information about the owner of the user and password
- uploading, transmitting and providing material with computer virus or any other code, file or computer program designed to disrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software, hardware or telecommunication equipment of Drinksify;
- using information or content published on the Site to use it on a service competing with Drinksify;
The above list stating the prohibited conducts is a mere example of the infringements that the Visitors and Users may commit.
II. Summary of the Functioning of the Site
Drinksify is a platform whose use is restricted to persons of legal age who are, pursuant to the law of the country where they are located, entitled to buy and drink alcoholic beverages. The platform allows different wineries and producers to tokenize alcoholic beverages and sell them to the public through NFTs (Non Fungible Token) and later, the purchasers may exchange the tokenized product or transfer it to another person.
III. Intellectual Property
Drinksify is the owner of the intellectual property and copyright of the designs, texts, brands, graphs, images, videos, software, music, sounds and any other existing content in the Site (hereinafter “Contents of Drinksify”).
The Contents of Drinksify shall not be modified, copied, duplicated or imitated and they shall not be either reproduced, downloaded, published, transmitted or totally or partially sold without prior written consent of Drinksify.
The Users and Visitors shall not upload or re-publish Contents of Drinksify in any other site of the internet or other publishing source or include such information in other databases or compilation.
The Users and Visitors may only be granted with the right of copying, downloading and printing Contents of Drinksify if it was for personal use and the copyright and intellectual property of Drinksify remain intact.
This license may be revoked at any moment without prior notice with or without cause. Except for the last exception, the information stated in these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a granting of patent rights license implicitly or otherwise.
The use of the Site or the Contents of Drinksify violating the Terms and Conditions or the law, grants Drinksify the right to cancel the subscription of the user/s in infringement and to claim the corresponding damages and prejudice.
Drinksify is entitled to cancel, with or without cause, any Content of Drinksify or User’s subscription at any moment without prior notice. In particular, Drinksify will be able to cancel the subscription or remove Contents of Users if they were in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
V. Limitation of liabilit
Drinksify is not liable for:
- Technical failures: Drinksify is not liable for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, flaws, delays of functioning or transmission, communication line failures, thefts, destruction, non authorized access or misuse access to the User’s Site.
- Third parties attacks: The use of the Site is at visitors and/or users’ own risk and expense. Neither Drinksify nor any other person or company related to the creation, production or development of the site shall be liable for any kind of damage that may result from its use. Moreover, Drinksify will not be liable for any damage to the computer or other device due to a virus that may infect it as a consequence of the use of the page or the total or partial data transfer to the equipment.
In the event that any Visitor or User states that there is a breach of the Terms and Conditions in the Site or has any other claim, the person may submit the complaint to the following email address: email@example.com